Completely furnished apartment 4+1 (170 sqm) with garage and terrace -Terrace Red Hill, Prague 6
Luxury apartment 4+1 is on the first floor of new building with an elevator in prestigious location of Prague 6 – Terrace Red Hill, Tibetska street with a nice view to the green Sarka valley. The apartment is completely furnished, has two bathrooms, satellite TV including appliances, DVD. Floors are covered in all rooms by floating wooden floor. The kitchen is fully equipped with Luxury appliances Bosch – dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer. To the apartment is available parking space in the basement of the house and it must be rent with the apartment for a monthly fee 4900 CZK .The apartment is located in the new area near several houses with a common security surveillance. Nearby is the post office, bank, business center. Excellent transport accessibility, public transport is 5 minutes from the house. In the center you can be in 10 minutes.
49 900 CZKper month
|Address||Tibetská, Praha 6 - Vokovice|
|Usable area||142 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.