Beautiful unfurnished villa 7 +1(320m²) with a swimming pool, garden and parking in Prague - West
Beautiful, spacious, unfurnished villa 7+1 (320m²) with a swimming pool and large garden is located on the west of Prague, close to village Rudna. Villa has spacious rooms full of light, there is a fireplace in the living room and entry to a spacious terrace. The house has two bathrooms, in botn of them there is a bath, shower and toilet. The other two toilets are separated. Kitchen is equipped with a built-in appliances. On the second floor there are three bedrooms, in one of them there is entry to the balcony. In the house are floating floors and carpets, floor heating, telephone, satellite, cable. To the house belongs a garage for two cars, it can be parked in the court or on the street. Around the house is large maintained garden size of 1800m². Villa is located in a quiet village Orech near Prague. The bus stop is a minute by walk from the house. Metro station „B“ Luka is 15 minutes by bus. The distance to the centre of Prague is 20 minutes by car.
59 000 CZKper month
|Address||Husí Plácek, Ořech|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.