Luxurious 2+1 on the third floor of a building without a lift in the historic center of Prague.
A beautiful, luxurious 2+1 with a built-in floor in the amazing surroundings of the Old Town. The whole apartment is fully equipped, lacking only the seat, but the owner plans to get it later. Furthermore, the replacement of the carpets is planned. Also the kitchen is kompletely and luxuriously equipped and offers all the amenities. In the bathroom there is a jacuzzi and massage shower, one toilet is part of the bathroom, the second is found separately. Both rooms are walk-through. There is an Internet connection and cable TV. As floor coverings are teac parquets and polished stone. Location is very quiet and offers excellent civic amenities, and many opportunities for busy social life. Due to its location also provides excellent transport possibilities (metro, tram) and many opportunities for lovers of the history of the capital city.
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||Rytířská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.