Luxury exclusive apartment 2+1, 90 sq.m. ,parking in the house, pool and sauna, center of Prague
Luxury really representative apartment 2 +1 with an area of 90 m2 in the street Ve Smeckach, Praha 1 – New Town. Apartment is located on the 3rd floor of an old brick house after complete reconstruction. House is with elevator. It is equipped, there is a beautiful fireplace, a high security door, an alarm. The cable television. Flat is after complete reconstruction. High premium accessories- in the house there is a sauna and swimming pool, the possibility of renting a parking place in the house for a fee 5.000, – (not has to be rented with the apartment). Excellent lucrative location. Wenceslas Square and stations of three subway lines located only 5 minutes walk. Not far from the house is also the metro station I.P. Pavlova and Karlovo namesti where is a lot of tram lines. All civic amenities (restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, etc.) in the best range.
9 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Ve Smečkách, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.