Modern, spacious apartment 4 + kk with a balcony in beautiful, quiet location in Prague 6 - Liboc
Beautiful, sunny apartment 4 + kk with balcony in Liboc, U Stanice street. The apartment is situated in the 1st floor of new building from 2005. This is a closed complex of 6 houses. The total usable area of the apartment is 96.4 m2. It is completely furnished. There are floating floors and ceramic tiles. Modern kitchen with appliances. he possibility to lease 2 parking places for a fee 1900/month. Very nice locality. Quiet neighborhood. The ideal place for relax. Perfect opportunity to walking around. For example, you can visit Divoka Sarka scenic reserve or pond Dzban. From the area is easy accessibility to the center. Bus stop near the house, tram stop nearby. Shopping opportunity, for example, in the shopping center Prior. Comfortable living in a beautiful place.
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 3600 CZK monthly + parking (not neccessarily to be part of the rent) 1900 CZK monthly|
|Address||U stanice, Praha 6 - Liboc|
|Usable area||96,43 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.