Beautiful and spacious apartment in Prague 1 - New Town, 4+1, 114sqm, parking
Beautiful and spacious apartment in Prague 1 – New Town. Apartment layout is 4+1, 114sqm. It is situated on the first floor of the brick house with no elevator. Balcony (3m²), telephone, fixed Internet connection UPC, on the floor are parquets and carpets, own gas boiler. There is a parking possible in the yard. Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator and stove and bathroom with whirlpool tub. There is also television available. It is a quiet location and at the same time, almost directly in the city center. Karlovo square is just few mins by walk. Apartment is suitable for more people (up to 8 people).
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Řeznická, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||114 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.