Nice unfurnished duplex apartment 3+1 (105 sqm), Prague 5 - Smichov
Nice duplex apartment is located on the sixth floor in the brick building with an elevator in Prague 5 – Smichov. Apartment is rented unfurnished. It has a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, dishwasher, stove), bathroom with bathtub, washing machine and toilet, another separate toilet. Fixed Internet connection, telephone, gas heating, wooden floors and tiles. Apartment is situated near the Andel opposite to Svandovo theater. Excellent transport links into the city center, tram stop is directly in front of the house. Neighborhood offers all civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, galleries, theaters, cinemas, parks, schools. Nearby is a shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov. If you are a lover of history, you can go by tram (10 min) in the Mala Strana, where is the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Valdstejn gardens and many other beautiful places.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Štefánikova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.