Luxury partly furnished flat 4 + kk with a terrace and possibility of parking, near subway station
Beautiful spacious apartment 4 + kk an area of 164 m2 in the street Vinohradska, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Apartment is located on the 7th floor of a brick house with elevator. Apartment is partly furnished, in the bathroom is a tub and also a shower, washing machine. The apartment also includes a small terrace from where is a beautiful view of Prague Castle.There is activated an alarm and a security entrance door lock. Wooden floors and tiles. Possibility of parking. Almost before the house is a tram stop, subway station Museum where cross lines A and C is located only 5 – 10 minutes walking. Not far from the house is also Wenceslas Square with all the amenities (restaurants, cafes, shops, clubs, etc.). Near the house is the recently repaired parc Riegrovy sady inviting to relaxation walks. Excellent location in the heart of the capital which offers you many places to rest.
60 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||164 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.