Nice fully furnished apartment 2 +1 in the center of Prague close to the metro station I.P.Pavlova
Beautiful apartment 2+1 is located on the 4th floor of the brick house with an elevator in the street Lublanska. The apartment is fully furnished, after a complete reconstruction. Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, fridge, cooker), bathroom with bathtub, living room with dining area, one bedroom. The wooden parquet floors and tiles. Parking is available. Satellite connection. Excellent transport accessibility to all parts of Prague, apartment is located next to the metro station I.P.Pavlova, where are also tram stops. Neighborhood offers all civic amenities (restaurants, bars, cafes, galleries, shops, cinemas, theaters, parks). Only 5– 10 minutes walk to the Wenceslas Square. Five minutes by tram to get to the Karlovo Square and the Narodni trida, where is also a supermarket Tesco. In this house we have one similar apartment for rent.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Lublaňská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.