Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+kk (96 sqm) with parking, Prague 9 - Cakovice
Nice unfurnished apartment 3+kk is situated on the second floor of new building with an elevator in Cakovice. Apartment is rented unfurnished and has a loggia (6 sqm). Kitchenette (cooker), bathroom with bathtub, toilet separately, and three other rooms. Phone, cable connection, central heating, carpets and tiles on the floor. The apartment includes a garage space which has to be rented together with the apartment for 2,000 CZK per month. Living on the outskirts of Prague in the new block of flats, where is regular bus link ending at the metro station Letnany „C“. Surroundings offers a good civic amenities, 10 minutes to the largest shopping center Letnany which is also the entertainment center (Palace Cinemas, swimming pool), or Shopping center Globus. In Cakovice there are many shops, services, school and kindergarten.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Marie Podvalové, Praha 9 - Čakovice|
|Usable area||96 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.