Beautiful luxury furnished duplex 3+kk near Wenceslas Square,with a possibility of parking, Prague 1
Beautiful duplex 3+kk with an area of 107 m2 in the street Ruzova, Prague 1 – New Town. Apartment is located on the 6th and 7th floor of a brick house with elevator. It is after a complete reconstruction and fully furnished- equipped kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine etc. There is a sauna. In the flat is a videophone and entrance door are equipped with security lock. On the floor are parquets, a carpet and tiles. Possibility of parking in the yard for a fee of 3.000, -/month. Internet O2. Not far from the house is a tram stop, metro station Hlavní nádraží line C just 5 minutes walk. Nearby is also the Wenceslas Square with many shops, restaurants, cafes, etc. A new shopping center Palladium only 2 stops by tram. All civic amenities. Very lucrative and despite the location in the center a quiet location.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5500 CZK bills|
|Address||Růžová, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||107 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.