Very nice unfurnished flat 2+kk with terrace,parking in yard,in quiet location in Prague 8 -Kobylisy
Very nice unfurnished apartment 2 + kk, in a quiet location in Prague 8 – Kobylisy. Flat on the total area of 69,5 m2 is located on the third floor brick building. To equipment belongs phone – to connect. On the floors are tiles, floating floor and carpets. Parking in the yard for fee 1000,– is necessary to rent with the flat. To apartment belongs the terrace of area 12 m2. Housing in a quiet location is an opportunity for relaxation, which offers many places for walking (such as the nearby ZOO in Troja). But also access to the city with full civic amenities due by public transport is not a problem.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Čimická, Praha 8 - Kobylisy|
|Usable area||69,50 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.