Nice spacious furnished apartment 5+1 (180 sqm) with terrace, Prague Hlubocepy
Nice spacious apartment is situated on the second floor of a family house in Prague Hlubocepy. The apartment is rented completely furnished, has a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave), two bathrooms (bath, shower). The phone, cable TV. The apartment also includes two terraces. Parking may be on the street. The floor coverings are parquet, tiles, PVC and carpets. Heating gas. Living in a quiet street on the outskirts of Prague with good access to the center. Metro station Smichovske nadrazi is 15 minutes by bus. There are many green parks inviting for pleasant walks. Castle Hlupocepy, Letohradek and Hlubocepy fortress.
36 000 CZKper month
|Address||Švábova, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||180 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.