Prague, deluxe family house 5+1 for rent, Suchdol, 280m², new building, garage, garden
Energy-efficient family house 5+1 with balcony, garage and garden is located in Prague 6 in Havrani street. The house will be rented unfurnished, there is a kitchen with built-in appliances, two bathrooms equipped with a washing machine, dryer, bath, massage shower and a toilet. In the living room there is fireplace. On the ground are floating floors and tiles. Heating is gas, there is a floor heating and solar heating. To the house belongs a garage for two cars, another parking space in the court. Garage door and gate opened with remote control. The house is secured with alarm. To the house belongs a beautiful garden. Good transport accessibility, metro station Dejvicka is 10 minutes by bus. The way to the city center by car takes ten minutes. House is in a residential area, around a lot of greenery.
65 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000CZK|
|Address||Havraní, Praha 6 - Suchdol|
|Usable area||150 m²|
|Grounds area||280 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.