Unfurnished half family house 5+1 with a garage, balcony and garden, Kosor, Prague - West
Beautiful, partly furnished house in Kosoř – Prag west. The are of this flat 5+1 is 135 m2. The house has three floors with no elevator. Equipped kitchen – kitchen and electrical stove, fridge, washing machine. Part of the hall is fireplace and dining table. Another room with cloak-room is completely furnished – furniture is possible to remove. In the bathroom is the bathtub, toilet and one toilet is separate. The whole apartment is a new decorated, there is installed a new, modern lighting and all windows have blinds. There are electric or gas heating (by choice). Apartment is connected to water supply, sewage is dealt with by means of machines (not therefore stočné). There is antena, possibility to connect phone lines, ADSL, ISDN.Floor is floating, tiles and parquet. The house also has a balcony (4m²) with a view, terrace (35m²) and can also be used as a common garden with a swimming pool. There is a garage for two cars. In the second half of the house lives the owner of parents who own a dog. Very nice and quiet environment with the possibility of trips to the surroundings. There is a great civic amenities – shop 3 min. walk, schools, kindergartens. Perfect accessibility – 35 minutes to the center of Prague (main station).
17 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||85 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.