Nice furnished apartment 2+kk (43 sqm) in the centre of Prague, Old Town
Fully equipped apartment 2+kk is situated on the second floor of historical building with an elevator in Vejvodova street. The apartment is after complete reconstruction, has a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, ceramic hob), bathroom with bathtub and toilet, living room and bedroom. There are parquet on the floors, the television, satellite, DVD player, phone. Apartment has a separate heating system. In the house there is the manager and reception. Neighborhood offers all civic amenities – luxury restaurants, cafes, galleries, theaters, cinemas, parks, schools, shops. Excellent accessibility to all parts of Prague, the metro station Mustek or Narodni trida is 3 minutes from the house. A few steps to Wenceslas Square, living in the historical center of Prague with an amazing atmosphere. Do not hesitate.
23 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vejvodova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.