Newly build and furnished flat 2 + 1 in a family house in Spořilov is offered for long-time rent
A beautiful flat 2 + 1 in a lower ground floor in a family house for a good price is offered for rent. Apartment is situated in a location easily accessible to the metro station Roztyly with the possibility of transportation by bus. Despite the ease of transportation, the apartment is located in a quiet and pleasant area of family houses. House is newly built and cosily furnished. Furniture is modern, a combination of light wood and dull glass. Space is capably divided into the kitchen, which is equipped with a fridge freezer and an electric stove, bathroom with shower, toilet and dryer, and two other rooms (a bedroom and a living room). Option is to use a satellite TV, a connection to the internet and a small backyard. We offer a half year rent or a long-time rent.
|other water source|
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jižní II, Praha 4 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.