Beautiful renovated apartment 3 +1 with terrace Na Petynce, Praha 6 - Brevnov, free from 1.5.2009
Very nice flat 3 +1 with an area of 100 m2 in the street Na Petynce, Praha 6 – Brevnov. Apartment is located in the brick house after a complete reconstruction. In the house there is an elevator. There is a sofa, dining table, lighting and installed cabinets, in the kitchen there are all electric appliances. Otherwise it is unfurnished. In the bathroom is the bath tub, toilet and bidet. In the kitchen and the bathroom is tiles with underfloor heating. The apartment also includes partly covered terrace. On windows are security shutters with individual and central closing / opening. Front door to the apartment with security system. There is also a videophone connected to the main entrance. Possibility to connect to the Internet and phone. Not far from the house is a bus stop, near the tram stop. Very quiet location with lots of greenery around. A few meters is a very nice park with a castle Kajetanka.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Petynce, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.