Beautifull, original apartment 2+1with terrace directly in the city center
Very pleasant apartment 2+1of with a usable are of 52 m2, situated in 7th floor of brick building with lift. This sensitively reconstructed, unfurnished apartment /on request possible to furnishe/ consists of big living room, where you will find small heater, smaller bed room and kitchen equipped with kitchen unit, fridge, gas stove, dishwasher and washing machine. Interesting bathroom with bathtub, spacious hall, fixed internet connection and phone line available as well. Floor is covered with parquet, authentic windows – perfectly renovated. Heated centrally, own gas boiler. Surrounding of the Biskupska street has not even unrepeatable atmosphere of New town, but also offers all kinds of civic amenities and perfect traffic connection to each and every corner of Prague – subway station Namesti republiky only 5.min by walk.
|other water source|
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Biskupská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.