Beautiful partly furnished apartment 3+1 with the view of Parizska street - OLD TOWN
Above standard classical partially furnished apartment 3 +1 (110 sqm) is located on the third floor of the brick house with an elevator. Fully equipped kitchen with balcony, living room, bedroom, study room/guest room, bathroom with corner bathtub and washing machine, separate toilet. The house is after complete reconstruction. Individual gas heating, on the floors there are parquet, satellite available. The building is located near the Old Town Square in the heart of historic Prague. Excellent transport accessibility to all corners of the city, metro station Staromestska is located 3 minutes from the house. Neighborhood offers all civic amenities – restaurants, cafes, galleries, theaters, parks, monuments, schools. The house is in part of the city Josefov – Jewish community with many monuments, suitable for demanding clients and lovers of history.
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Maiselova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.