Luxury large unfurnished apartment 2 +1 in the historical center of Prague with a beautiful view, P1
Very nice unfurnished apartment in the historical building in the center of Prague. Apartment is located on the 2nd floor in a building with elevator in the street Male namesti, Prague 1– Old Town. The apartment with its original preserved ceilings. 2 Bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and entrance hall. Available washing machine, dryer and television. In the house is a 24 hour reception / security and air conditioning. Wonderful view over the Male namesti and Old Town Square from the main living room. Perfect accessibility- subway station Staromestska line A only 5–10 minutes easy walk from the house. Beautiful lucrative location in the historical center of the capital city. Directly in front of the house there is a house U minuty-originally gothic building from the 15th century which was rebuilt around 1564. In this house lived famous writer Franz Kafka one time.
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||Malé nám., Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||116 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.