Three beautiful, spacious, luxury 2+1 in Prague with three parking places.
This is a spacious and luxuriously furnished apartment in the city center, near Charles Square. Flat is fully furnished, including television. It has a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge with freezer, or with a dish washer. The bathrooms is equipped with s shower, also the toilet is located here. The apartment also includes a balcony and the owner currently warrants three parking spaces, each for 21 € per day, in the case of a longer rental period there will be a discount. There is a wifi internet connection, on the floor are parquets and tiles. The site is quiet and as it is in the center of Prague, there are also a very good civic amenities. Traffic conditions are also excellent, providing connections by tram and metro lines. Approximately three such apartments are available right now.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Příčná, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.