Very spacious 3+1 on the third floor of a house in Stodulky - ideal for roommates.
This is an apartment of a total area of almost 100 square meters and a 3+1 disposition. The flat is not furnished, the kitchen is only partially equipped, available is a gas cooker with oven, and of course a kitchen line. The apartment has two loggias, one of seven and the second of three square meters , the cellar (3m²) and chamber (10m²). Heated central heating, on the floor is linoleum. Since it is rather a marginal part of the city, the location is very quiet. There is, however, all conceivable comfort for the residents, because it is located near the medical center and a shopping center. There is also a post office. Also, the traffic conditions are very good, the house is located between the subway line B stations Hurka and Nove Butovice. The rest of the transport is provided by bus links.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nušlova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||92 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.