Reconstructed flat 3+1, 90,66m², private ownership, Prague 7 - Bubeneč, near Stromovka park
Comfortable living in Letna, walks to Stromovka and to Letenská pláň, fast connection to the center, in the vicinity of all services, a stylish restaurants, popular schools and kindergarten within five minutes of slow walking, parking in the front of the house. This will be guaranteed if you choose a beautiful, spacious apartment in the street U studanky. Bright apartment with lay-out 3+1, 90.66 sq.m., has undergone a total refurbishment + new euro-windows. In the apartment are preserved all the original details. Flat is located on the 2nd floor of completely reconstructed Art Nouveau building, in close proximity of Stromovka park. Easy parking in a residential zone. Everything after a complete reconstruction preserving the original features. Fees approximately 2.000, very-attractive offer in an attractive location! In the price is included a fee for services of real estate agents, booking an apartment, apartment new transmission licensees and legal services associated with the transfer of property rights.
6 229 600 CZKtotal price
|Address||U studánky, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.