Very nice flat 3 +1 after reconstruction with a view of the Vltava,near the metro station, Prague 2
Very nice flat 3 +1 with an area of 100 m2 in the street Rasinovo nabrezi, Prague 2 – Nove Mesto. Apartment is situated on the 5th floor of a brick house without a lift (elevator will be done in February). It is after a complete reconstruction. Kitchen including all appliances, otherwise it is unfurnished. There is a large dressing room / storage. On the floor are parquets and tiles, the local gas heating. Right in front of the house is a tram stop. Metro station Karlovo namesti line B only 10 – 15 minute by walk or 5 minutes by tram. From the apartment is beautiful view of the Vltava river and the opposite shore. Not far from the house is Vysehrad, which was the second center of Czech statehood and residence of 1. Czech King Vratislav II. There is a Vysehrad cemetery or Slavin serving as cemetery for important Czech personalities. Very nice and desired location.
26 000 CZKper month
|Address||Rašínovo nábřeží, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.