Beautiful, unfurnished flat 2+kk in a requested locality of Prague 6 - Brevnov, available 1/9/09
Beautiful, spacious and unfurnished flat 2+kk area of 75,5 m2. This flat is situated on the 4th floor in the house with lift. The flat is partly reconstruction. In the flat is kitchen corner. Kitchen is equipped with a fredge-freezer and a glass-ceramic cooker . The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub and a washing-machine, WC is situated in the bathroom. On the floor are tiles, parquets and laminate. In the flat is a box tipping double-bed. Parking is possible on the street. This location is very requested. Near the flat is civic amenities and parks. Excellent transport accessibility to the center, 3 minutes from the house is tram station Marjanka, 5 minutes by walk from the house is bus station Pod Kralovkou, to the center 10 minutes by tram.
|other water source|
14 500 CZKper month
|Address||Bělohorská, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||75,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.