Beautiful, spacious, furnished apartment in a villa with balcony and garden in Hanspaulka, Prague 6
Spacious, beautiful, furnished apartment in 3rd floor of the separate villa from 30´s of 20th century (reconstruction in 2001) in the street Kozlovska, Prague 6 – Dejvice. Apartment is equipped with all kitchen appliances – fridge, microwave, dishwasher). In the bathroom, there is shower, bath, washing machine with dryer and a toilet. Other equipment is modern furniture, satellite TV, alarm, video door opener, phone, possibility of Internet connection. The apartment has a balcony with a view to the neighborhood, common garden with a fireplace, arbor and sand pit and common glory-hole. Good transport accessibility to the center – about 15 minutes walk to the subway station Dejvicka and the quality of civic amenities (international nursery schools and schools in the vicinity). Nice, quiet location with lots of greenery – near is the famous forest park Sarka (ideal for walking). Apartment has been completely repaired in November 2008.
|other water source|
44 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kozlovská, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.