Nice, unfurnished family house after reconstruction (220 sqm), terrace, double-garage, garden, pool, Prague 5 - Stodulky
A beautiful family house for rent 8+1 is located in a quiet street in Prague 5 – Stodulky. The house is unfurnished. The rooms are arranged in the house as two separate apartments. To the house belongs doublegarage, there is a large terrace and a big garden. In the garden there is a swimming pool. In the vicinity there is a German school. Housing is located in a residential area with excellent accessibility to the centre of Prague (by car or public transport). The bus stop is located 5 minutes from the house. Hurka metro station is just 5 minutes by bus. Good civic amenities – shops, services, schools, parks. Nearby is the shopping centre Zlicin.The house is located near the large park, suitable for relaxation or sport.
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||K Fialce, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||220 m²|
|Grounds area||800 m²|
|Garden||yes (690 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.