Nice unfurnished apartment 2 +1 with storage and balcony,possibility of parking, Prague 6 - Repy
Very nice apartment 2+1 and the area 150 m2 in the street Hankova, Prague 6 – Repy. Apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a family house. The apartment has a separate entrance from the staircase. The owners live on the ground floor, they are very pleasant. Apartment is partially furnished, in the bathroom there is a bathtub, shower and 2 sinks. The chamber and storage have 14 m2, there is a big entrance hall. There is also a loggia. The floor tiles and carpets. Free parking in front of the house on the street. Not far from the house there is a bus stop from where it is easy to get to the metro station Zlicin line B. Where is also a large shopping and entertainment center Metropole Zlicin. There are plenty of shops, bowling center, the largest Czech Laser Game etc.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Hankova, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||150 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.