Beautiful spacious apartment 3+1 (100 sqm) with parking, Praha 6 - Bubenec
Beautiful apartment 3+1 is located on the fifth floor of the brick house with an elevator in Uralska street. The apartment is after complete reconstruction (2003), partially furnished, with balcony. Fully equipped continuous kitchen (refrigerator, dishwasher, electric hob, oven, microwave, freezer), two bedrooms, living room with dining table and built-in library. The bathroom has a bath and shower massage corner with steam bath. There is continuous dressing-room with built-in wardrobes and storage room with shelves. Floors are wooden, it is in all flat, tiles are only in the hallway. The apartment has coloured decoration, on some wall is brick lining tape. Lockable brick cellar cubicle. Parking space in the garage (2 min from the house) can be rented for around 30 000CZK a year. Excellent transport accessibility, metro station Dejvicka is 5 minutes from the house. All civic amenities – restaurants, bars, theaters, shops, fitness center, parks, schools. Apartment is located near Puskinovo Square, nearby is also the largest park in Prague – Stromovka.
19 800 CZKper month
|Address||Uralská, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.