A luxury duplex 3+kk with a lift in a quiet location Prague-Stodulky.
This is a wonderful duplex apartment situated on the third and fourth floor with a total area of 106 m2. The whole apartment is fully furnished with stylish furniture and accessories. There is even a bar and swing. Also the kitchen is fully equipped with embedded appliances, including microwave, for example. In the apartment are two toilets, one in the bathroom and one stands alone. There is also a connection to cable TV and the internet. There is an alarm in the flat and the house itself is secured. On the floors are floating floors and carpets, in kitchen and social facilities of course pavement. Since it is rather a marginal part of the city, it is a very quiet location. There is, however, all conceivable comfort for the residents, because it is located near the medical center and a shopping center. There is also a post office. Also, the traffic conditions are very good, the house is located between the subway line B stations Hurka and Nove Butovice. The rest of the transport is provided by bus links.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Seydlerova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||106 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.