Very nice, fully furnished apartment 3 + kk with balcony in a quiet location in Prague 5 - Stodulky
Spacious, sunny apartment 3 + kk (62.5 m2) with balcony in Stodulky. The apartment is located in the 8th floor of the panel house with lift. The house passed a partial reconstruction (new plastic windows and new facade). The apartment is fully equipped with stylish furniture. Kitchen is equipped with high-quality appliances (Whirlpool). On the floors there are carpets and tiles. Nice quiet neighborhood with lots of greenery. The apartment is oriented on the east with a beautiful view of the southwestern city and park. Perfect civic amenities in the vicinity. In the immediate vicinity there is sports ground and children's playpit with climbing frames. Several restaurants in the neighborhood. Maximum of shopping opportunity (Makro, Tesco, Globus, Ikea). Easy access of transportation to the center. Metro station Stodulky or Luka about 10 minutes walk from the house.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kocianova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||62,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.