Partly furnished apartment 2+1 with balcony - Prague 9
Partly furnished apartment 2+1 in Horní Počernice – Prague 9. Situated in the 1st floor of brick building. Balcony. Quiet locality, bus stops in walking distance – connection to the subway line B. Full of greenery around.
8 500 CZKper month
|Address||Lipí, Praha 9|
|Usable area||60 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.