Sunny, spacious apartment 3 +1 in a popular location Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Uruguayska street
Very nice, unfurnished apartment 3 +1 (115m²) in Vinohrady. The apartment is situated in 8th floor of the brick house with a lift. Whole house passed renovation. The apartment is not equipped with furniture. There is very nice kitchen with appliances. Floating floors and carpets. Internet connected via ADSL, satellite. The possibility of renting garage standing in the house. Tenants can use nice yard with greenery. Good location near by the center. Perfect civic amenities in the neighbourhood. Wide range of activities for leisure. Restaurants, cafes and bars everywhere in the vicinity. Cultural life be will ensured by many theaters in the area. Easy access of transportation to all parts of Prague. Tram stop or metro station Namesti Miru only a few minutes away.
21 000 CZKper month
|Address||Uruguayská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.