Beautiful, modern attached house with a garden in Prague - East, Nupaky
Very nice, spacious attached house 5 + kk in the village Nupaky, Prague – East. Newly built. The total usable area is 158m². In the 1st floor there is a spacious living room with French doors into the garden, kitchen and entrance area. The second floor is comprised of a hallway with a staircase, master bedroom, two rooms a washroom. In the attic you will find a room that is suitable as a guest room or an office. Unfurnished. Floating floors, carpets and floor tiles. Entrance door are equipped with a safety lock. Spacious garden and parking space belong to the house. Nice quiet location. Civic amenities provided. There are several shops and sports. Easy accessibility to Prague. By car or bus – highway D1. Comfortable living in a beautiful place.
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nupaky, Nupaky (Okres Praha-východ)|
|Usable area||158 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.