ARCHITECTONIC JEWEL made by famous studio Olgoj Chorchoj, beautiful surroundings,garden, P 1O
UNIQUE INVESTMENT! WE RECOMMENDED! It´s our honour to offer you for sale a beautiful terraced house with garden, which was built in fifties and became a part of protected architectonical city complex. After reconstruction in 2000 the house has four storeys, using the cellar and the loft as accommodation areas. The ground floor is open-plan with a kitchen and dining area with side entry to the garden. Above there are two rooms with the rear one being deeper using the area of the original outside terrace. In the centre is the bathroom, store and a separate toilet. The loft is used for additional bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and toilet and cloakroom separated by glazed sliding partitions. The cellar is used as a store and workshop illuminated by a light-shaft. The complete reconstruction designed by famous STUDIO OLGOJ CHORCHOJ (some of their works are now housed in the New York Metropolitan Museum collection, but the important part of the Studio's creativity is the interior design and reconstruction of historic and industrial buildings). Possibility to purchase it with all equipment, made by Olgoj Chorchoj also. Luxurious materials, refined architecture. Personal viewing recommended. Available on negotion.
9 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Dvouletky, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||135 m²|
|Grounds area||204 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.