Very nice furnished apartment 2 +1 with a balcony in Prague 7 - Holesovice
Nice apartment 2 +1 rearranged to 3 + kk an area of 82 m2 in the street Umelecka, Prague 7 – Holesovice. Apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a brick house with elevator. It is partly furnished, the owner is very flexible and therefore the apartment can be either unfurnished or fully furnished . In the kitchen there are all basic equipment higher quality. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and washing machine, toilet separately. A little balcony belongs to the apartment. In the house there is internet so there is a possibility to make a flat connection. The building is located near the Vystaviste and the Prague´s Zoo. Not far from the house there is a large forest park. Tram stop 5–10 minute walk from the house, subway station Vltavska line C about 15 minutes. Very quiet location with excellent transport accessibility.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Umělecká, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||82 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.