Luxurious commercial spaces in Nerudova street!
Very luxurious premises for innkeeper activity in a lucrative and luxury location of Nerudova street- one of the tourist arteries in Prague, suitable also as company headquarter, presentation and sales of products, cosmetic studio etc. We are talking about second and third floor. In the 3rd floor (attic) – 160sqm – approved as restaurant, is a fully equiped kitchen, two bars, three toilletes. There is space for c. 40–50 guests, airconditioning, small terrace for summer sitting with beautiful view of the Prague castle, decorated ceilings, floor made out of Canadian oak. In the 2nd floor is a 2+1 flat (80sqm) with a kitchen corner, usable as an office or a flat, which can be further rented. The premises are rented without any compensation and to run the restaurant are needed only tables, chairs and dishes, which may be buyed from the present renter.
65 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nerudova, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||240 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.