Luxurious, unfurnished apartment 4+1, 140 sqm with a balcony overlooking the river Vltava, P5
We´d like to introduce you one of the most beautiful buildings in Prague – Residential Palace Vltava! It is built in art nouveau style and is situated on the banks of the Vltava river with an amazing view of the National Theatre and the Zofin Island. One of the luxurious apartment is situated on the 1st floor with lift. This apartment 4+1 is unfurnished. A balcony, a bathroom and a shower-cabin. Wonderfully designed ceramics in kitchen and bathroom. Fully fitted kitchen including – stove/oven, refrigerator/freezer, washing-machine with dryer and dishwasher. Video-camera, home video-tel., internal tel., TV + SAT – Eng., Fr., Ger. and Czech channels. Swimming pool, sauna, fitness room, massage and Club Bar in the building at your disposal. Service for your comfort – 24 hrs porter. Luxurious living in the city centre!
41 800 CZKper month
|Address||Janáčkovo nábř., Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||140 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.