Office spaces an area of 350 m² in the River Town Prague, Prague 7 - Holesovice
Non-residential premises for rent in a new project of River Town Prague. This is the office space covering an area of approximately 350 m2 which can be extended to another 500 m2 from June this year. The premises are after a complete reconstruction and are unfurnished. The premises are located just behind the gate on the 2nd floor. Sanitary facilities in the corridor. Excellent access to the center, about 10 meters from the area is located tram stop, 10 – 15 minutes walking there is a metro station Vltavska line C. From earlier Holesovicka trznice is becoming an entertainment and shopping complex which will be open 24 hours a day. The complex is situated on an area of 110 000 m2 and is composed of historically protected buildings from the 19th century. Ideal for start a new business plan.
130,40 CZKm² per month
5 € Currency rate: 26,09
from day: 2017/08/22
|Address||Bubenské nábř., Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||350 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.