Prague, luxury furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Vinohradska, Vinohrady, 128m², garage, balcony
Very luxurious apartment (3+1 and hall, 128 sqm) is located in a prestigious location in Prague – Vinohrady, nearby Wenceslas Square, in the very center of Prague. Apartment has been completely renovated in 2008. The apartment is furnished (large leather sofas, bed, dining table with chairs). Spacious kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator / freezer, stove, oven and microwave, dishwasher, digestor. It is also possible to use the phone line, internet connection and satellite. In the apartment there are two bathrooms. The first one with a spacious bathtube, shower, toilet and bidet. In the second one there is another shower and toilet. Another toilet in a separate room. There is also a balcony in the apartment. There are parquets and tiles on the floors. It is possible to rent a garage nearby the house for a monthly fee.
49 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||128 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.