Very luxury furnished DUPLEX 3+kk, 130 m² with a terrace in Prague 2
Luxuriously furnished DUPLEX 3 + kk of an area of 133 m2 with a terrace and a winter garden is located on the 5th floor of a brick house in Prague 2 in the street Jenštejnská. Domestic terrace of an area approximately 18m² has beautiful view at Prague Castle. All the furniture (beds and cabinets) is manufactured and designed to measure professional architect. In all the windows are blinds. Kitchen is fully equipped with built appliances – refrigerator, stove, dishwasher. In each floor is a bathroom: corner bath jacuzzi, shower, 2 sinks + washer. 2× toilet. In the living room is a fireplace and corner Italian sofa. Installed telephone line, satellite TV. The apartment is air conditioned and has an alarm. Entry into the house of the electric card. There is 24h guarded garage – 10, 000, -/month. Apartment is located in an excellent location. As subway B – Karlovo nám. and tram stops are actually around the corner. Wenceslas Square. 5 min walk, waterfront 2min walk. In the surroundings is many restaurants, shops and historical monuments as well as a large park at Charles us. Street itself is still there and houses are reconstructed.
48 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jenštejnská, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.