Unfurnished apartment 3+kk (95 m²), for rent, Praha 10 - Strasnice, Pocernicka, garage, new building
Unfurnished apartment on the sixth floor of the new building with an underground garage. In the apartment there are two bedrooms and a living room with kitchenette (with lockable doors), where we find a stove, oven, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher. In the apartment there is also a dressing room and balcony. Floors are covered with oak wood parquets, in the kitchen, bathroom and hallway are italian tiles. Doors are made of oak wood, security entrance doors. In the bathroom there is a corner bathtube. In the flat also cable TV, internet and telephone line. From the apartment there is beautiful view and windows are oriented to the southeast side. To the apartment belongs a one parking space and a cellar. Garage is secure with security service. In the house there are also a drying room and space for bicycles. Around the house great civic amenities – tennis courts, gym, sports hall, playground. Excellent transport links to city – buses, metro station A Zelivskeho nearby. The house is situated in a quiet and pleasant environment.
17 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges 5000,- + electricity|
|Address||Počernická, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.