Beautiful,spacious,furnished apartment 4+1 (200 m²) with balcony and parking in the center of Prague
Very nice, spacious, furnished apartment 4+1 with balcony is located on the second floor of the brick house in Rasinovo nabrezi street in Prague 1 – New Town. The kitchen is equipped with all necessary appliances (gas cooker, dishwasher, microwave oven) there are two bedrooms, living room, two bathrooms with bathtub, shower and washing machine. There is also Internet connection and telephone. On the floor there are parquets and tiles. Parking is available in the nearby Konviktska street or in Havelska street for 9520CZK/month. Housing is in a very prestigious location in centre of Prague directly in Vltava. Excellent transport accesibility, urban public transportation is 2 minutes from the house (tram station Palackeho namesti, metro line B ). Great civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, galleries, shops, cinemas, theaters,schools.
36 000 CZKper month
|Address||Rašínovo nábřeží, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||200 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.