Very nice apartment 3 + kk with a sleeping floor, 75 sqm, Vinohrady Prague 2 - suitable for flatmate
Very nice apartment 3 + kk (with a sleeping floor) covering an area of 75 sqm is located at the 3rd floor of the house (with elevator) in a quiet part of Prague's Vinohrady, nearby to the park Folimanka. Apartment is partly furnished. Kitchen is partly equipped. Toilet is situated in a separate room. In the apartment there are two separated rooms so is suitable for roommate. It is partially reconstructed (new parquet floor, plastic windows), it is in excellent condition therefore. Fixed Internet connection included. In case of interest, it is possible to install a wardrobe into a room with a sleeping floor. There is also a very useful storage room in the apartment. Parking is available on the street in front of the house. Location is perfectly achievable (tram stop 150 m far) and perfectly civic-equipped. In the neighborhood you can find many pleasant pubs, sports hall of famous theatre called Na Fidlovacce. Folimanka park with the historic fortification from middle-ages is directly beside the house. Near to the apartment, you can also visit the Police Museum or botanical garden.
16 500 CZKper month
|Address||Na Folimance, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.