Beautiful and spacious duplex 4+1 apartment (176 sqm) for rent in Prague 2 - Vinohrady, garage
Beautiful and spacious mezonet 4+1 has size of 176 sqm and it is in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Apartment is unfurnished and it is placed in 5th – 6th floor of house with elevator. Apartment is placed in historical building after complete reconstruction. In two bathrooms you can find baths, WC and washing machine with dryer. Kitchen is fully equipped. Rooms are non-continuous. Floor is covered by parquets and carpets. There is possibility to rent a garage for extra fee. Mezonet is placed in representative and quiet location at the border of Vinohrady park. There is excellent connection to public transport. Tram station is only cca 2 min away by foot. The pictures is exemplificative, from another apartment in the building, renovated in the same style.
36 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ poplatky 3000 CZK monthly + parking space available for 4000 CZK monthly|
|Address||Třebízského, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||176 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.