Nice furnished apartment 3+1 (97 sqm) for rent, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Slezská street, 2 balconies
Nice furnished apartment 3 +1 (97 sqm) with two balconies for rent is situated in the 5th floor of a reconstructed building with lift in Prague 2 – Vinohrady, Slezská street. There are 2 bedrooms, kitchen, living room, bathroom and entrance hall. The kitchen is equipped with modern kitchen unit with quality appliances. electric stove, fridge / freezer and dishwasher. In the bathroom there is a corner bath, toilet and washing machine with dryer. There is a TV, satellite connection. On the floors there are parquet, tiles in the bathroom. Security doors. Excellent accessibility – quiet street – close to the metro station A – Flóra and also many of trams (also night trams). High quality of civic amenities in the area – shopping mall. The apartment is available for both, the long and the short term lease.
24 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 5000|
|Address||Slezská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||97 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, rent, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3 + kk after reconstruction, 71 m², Vinohrady, Riegrovy Sady, Na Švihance
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.