Maintained and quiet apartment 3+1, 74 sq. m., in the centre of Prague, Jindřišská street
We are delighted to offer you maintained apartment 3+kitchen, 74 sq.m. in the centre of Prague, Jindřišská street. The flat is situated in the second floor and is oriented to the yard, therefore is quiet and calm. The house is being reconstructed at the moment- its is planned to build new roof, lift, hook-up, facade and common area including the front door. There is also a possibility to buy a parking lot in the yard. The flat has 2 bedrooms, kitchen, living room, bathroom and separeted toilet. There is also a large storage room and cellar.
The flat is suitable for reconstruction according to your own needs, high ceiling offers the opportunity to built up a uper balcony.
7 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Jindřišská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||0 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.