New luxory apartment in quiet centre, 3+kk, 102 sq. m., Praga 1
Looking for a spacious luxory quiet flat in the centre of Prague?
We are delighted to offer you new large flat 3+kitchen corner, 102 sq. m., 2 mins from Vaclavské square, Olivova Street. Flat is situated in beautiful reconstructed secession house with the elevator. The ownership is cooperated with immediate possibillity to change to private ownership.
The heart of the apartment makes a large room with living area of 50 sq. m. with preparation for kitchen unit and living room. The room is sunny with refurbished historical windows. Apartment has 2 bedrooms (or 1 bedroom and home office) with space for bild in wardrobes. Bathroom has both tube and shower, toilet is separated. Both with modern tiling. Apartment has a hall with a space for smaller siting. Floors are made from wood and heated paving. Heating is secured with double story gas boiler. Flat also has a safety front door, and alarm and analogue detector.
Parking either in the street (blue residential zone) or in underground garages situated under the oposite house.
11 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Olivova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.