A cozy and spacious, partially furnished 2+1 in Dejvice, in a building with elevator.
A beautiful and sunny apartment near Vitezne namesti. The a partment is partly furnished with stylish furniture, in the bedroom as a double bed and there is also enough storage space. The kitchen is completely equipped witho all the possible buil-in appliances, including a disheasher and also a washing machine. The equipment of the flat includes TV with satellite TV. The toilet stands separately, on the floor is a floating floor, in the toilet and bathroom of course pavement. Although the Kafkova street is located near the major routes, Evropska and Svatovitska the streets, it is a side-street and therefore is quiet, but provides truly outstanding civic amenities at the same time. There are banks, shops, a post office, as well as primary and nursery schools. Also, traffic conditions can be described as excellent, there is a quantity of bus and tram lines, which provide connections throughout the rest of Prague, and there is also the subway line A station Dejvicka. There are also regular connections towards Kladno departing from Evropska street and near is also located the train station Praha-Dejvice.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kafkova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.